This week was our last chance to improve the work and so I started refining what I had. These where a few of my most successful ones and they took me the least time. Unfortunately, the ones I was struggling with where taking a lot of time which is why I kept changing the letter forms again and again.
These where a few that didn’t really work very well and I decided to remove them from my final work.
Finally, I was done with them and printed them out to check for any errors and tiny mistakes.
Now it was time for me to cut them and display them in my class for the critique next day. I was really proud of what I had achieved by the end and am glad I made the choice of joining Graphic Design!